Tuesday, April 4, 2017
01:15 PM - 02:00 PM
Keeping data clean is one of the hardest challenges we face as data professionals. This session will tackle the dangers of dirty data, address the cost of dirty data, and determine and establish a plan to keep the data clean going forward.
You will learn:
- How to identify if you have dirty data
- Who to talk to to identify what data is dirty
- How to quantify the cost of data that is not clean
- What data should be cleaned (where to focus first)
- How to measure data quality now and going forward
- What you can do with the data that is now clean
- Ways to keep people interested going forward
Jill has over 17 years of experience in the Financial Services sector, and she has spent the last eight years working on all things data. This includes data modeling and giving recommendations on how to better use data, how to clean up your data, and why data governance is so important.
As a Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP), Jill feels that everyone should be working to ensure their data is protected and used effectively.